Diesel Hot Water Central Heating System
- Patented no smoke, no smell burner
- 6 zone controls, including 4 space heating, a domestic water and an engine zone
- Advanced electronics for safe and reliable operation
- Simple design, easily maintained
- Efficient, quiet and economical to operate
The HURRICANE® diesel hot water heating system is a highly reliable and economical unit designed for Marine Applications.
A stainless steel case contains the working components. The water jacket is made of stainless steel for long life. The burner and combustion tube are made of special high temperature stainless steel to prevent premature warping or burnout.
The heater includes an electronic control board, which times all heater functions, monitors the operation of each component and provides a safety shutdown of the heater should any anomalies occur.
The heater is controlled by domestic hot water and central heating demand and can be left running 24 hours per day. Fully compatible with calorifier domestic hot water systems.
All Heaters Include:
- Main control panel
- Wiring harness & remote cable
- Air accumulator
- Hour meter for scheduled maintenance
- Remote LCD function panel –
full self- diagnostic
- 6 –
zone controls: 4 space heating. 1 engine
and 1 domestic hot water
- All heaters are designed to operate on 11 to 15 volts DC
- All heaters will operate efficiently on Diesel No. 1 or 2, Arctic diesel, kerosene, stove oil or furnace oil
- All heaters are electric ignition, which draws 2 amps for 30 seconds start up
- All heaters are stainless steel construction
- All heaters bring in 100% outside air for ‘sealed combustion’
£3330.00 inc. VAT
HURRICANE® HEATER NARROW BOAT KIT
The Hurricane Heater Narrowboat Kit contains the following additional installation items:
- JABSCO WATER
- CIRCULATION PUMP
- HEADER TANK
- STAINLESS STEEL
- EXHAUST SILENCER
- STAINLESS STEEL
- FLEXIBLE EXHAUST PIPE
- AIR INTAKE FLEXIBLE TUBING
- FUEL FILTER
- ROOM THERMOSTAT
- CYLINDER THERMOSTAT
- MOTORISED VALVE
- SILICONE HEATER HOSES
- INLINE BLEEDER VALVE
- EXHAUST & INTAKE SKIN FITTINGS
£650.00 inc. VAT
If you are unable to service the heater yourself or use the services of a local engineer, we are able to offer a call out service from our base. The charges for this are listed below. We are open 7 days a week 9-5 if you or your local engineer needs to speak to us regarding your service. 1000 hour service kits are available from our web shop by clicking HERE.
CALL OUT/SERVICE CHARGES
All hurricane call outs have a fixed price of £120 (this includes 1 hours free labour on-site), if the call out is for a service or has a service as well then the fixed price is £180 this includes the price of a discounted service kit. This fee has to be paid in advance. Travelling time will be charged at £40 an hour and includes mileage. Any labour on site above the free 1 hour will be charged at £55 per hour. Card details will be taken to pay for the initial call out fee and also used for any payments subsequently due. If you would like to book a service please call the main office on 01926 813 757. To book the service we will need the serial number of the heater and its make.
HURRICANE DOWNLOADS (pdf)
Hurricane Heating FAQs
Sounds like a compressor problem, Know as short flame the compressor is not giving enough air pressure to get the flame all the way down the burner tube so heat transfer is poor the compressor will need replacing.