Wet Dock Agreement
Agreement for use of the Calcutt Boats Single & Double Wet Dock for
the preparation and painting of boats
- The Single Wet Dock will be charged at a rate of £30.00 per day. The Double Wet Dock will be charged at a rate of £40.00 per day for non-exclusive use, £80.00 per day for exclusive use. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £50.00 is required. This is returnable at the end of the hire period provided the facilities are left as they were found.
- Dock will be available to use seven days a week between 08:00 – 17:30, with the exception of our Christmas and New Year shut-down period (dates available from the main office).
Work outside these times will not be permitted without express written permission from Calcutt Boats Ltd.
- Facility rental account is paid in advance for the period of hire.
- You are required to comply with the necessary Health and Safety requirements.
- Maintain clean, tidy facilities, and ensure waste products do not contaminate the water.
- Ensure that hazardous materials are handled and stored safely.
- Dispose of rubbish and waste in the appropriate manner in relation to government regulations and environmental best practice.
- You are required to have boat insurance (register a copy with the office)
- If you are not a moorer with Calcutt Boats Ltd you are required to sign in at the main reception on arrival on site and sign out when leaving.
- You can stay on the boat in the dock but are not allowed to light multi fuel or diesel stoves while the boat is in the dock.
- A car (nothing heavier) may be driven round to either dock for loading and unloading but then must be returned to the main car park once complete.
- Power is chargeable via a card meter; A card is available from reception; any outstanding balance must be removed from the meter using the card and returned to reception for a refund at the end of your dock hire; no power tools can be used before 08.00 or after 17:30.
- Use of the covered Wet Dock in Locks Marina
- Maintenance of the facilities
- Facilities for the disposal of rubbish and waste
- Car parking (one car) in the main marina car park. Visitors are required to sign in at Reception
- Account Administration
- Access to the facility 08:00 – 17:30 Monday to Sunday.